CANCELLATION POLICY

In case of any discrepancy, we can cancel any of the orders. A few reasons for cancellation from our end usually include limitation of the product in the inventory, error in pricing, error in product information etc. We also have the right to check out for extra information for the purpose of accepting orders in a few cases. We make sure to notify you if in case your order is cancelled partially or completely or if in case any extra data is required for the purpose of accepting your order.

 

If you made an order by mistake, it can be cancelled within the time period till you recieve a shipping confirmation mail from our side, please contact us via our registered mobile number and we will help you with the cancellation process for orders done by mistake and will refund 100% amount of your product spent.

Gold Coin cancellation is not allowed under any circumstances

Gold Jewellery - Cancellation fees of 2% is levied remaining 98% is refunded back to your account


Diamond Jewellery- Cancellation fees of 2% is levied remaining 98% is refunded back to your account

For ICC Gold, Silver Coins, Silver Jewellery & Silver Rakhi - No cancellation policy